Growers supplying Mackay Sugar can choose who markets their GEI (grower economic interest) sugar.
Mackay Sugar has agreements in place with its mill-owned marketer QCS, and with QSL.
Growers can nominate 100% of their GEI sugar to be marketed by one marketer or can split their GEI sugar between marketers on a percentage basis.
You can find out more about QCS’ GEI marketing offer by browsing through the following:
- QCS 2020 Season GEI marketing
- 2020 Season GEI marketing nomination process
- Why choose QCS for your GEI sugar marketing?
- Choosing a GEI sugar marketer
- Why should you consider forward pricing?
If you’d like to complete a GEI marketing nomination, please download the form below, complete it and return it to Mackay Sugar via one of the methods on the form:
FIND OUT MORE
If you’d like to know more, please contact QCS Grower Services Officer Arthur Douglas on 0447 534 791 or via email.