Read full article
- Despite a relief rally erasing the previous day’s losses, raw sugar futures were subdued last week.
- In India, harvesting continues to push along well, however, exports have stalled whilst mills await direction on Government subsidies.
- Similarly, the Thai harvest is progressing well, thanks to better yields and operational mills.
- With the annual Dubai Sugar Conference now complete, in the coming days we will start to see reports of points of interest.
- The AUD was on the back foot last week, despite a change in rhetoric from the RBA.
- The AUD continues to gyrate above and below USD 0.71 this week.
- A handful of US and Chinese economic data is due tonight and tomorrow to round out the week.